Les phtalates et fourmis : pour en savoir plus sur les sites anglophones
Ants and phthalates in English websites
- Ant cuticles provide a useful basis for reflection, by Leo Goeyens, LIFE AND CHEMISTRY OFFICE, August, 2016. Pdf
- Ant Study Deepens Concern About Plastic Additives, by David Jolly, New York Time Green Blog, 7 janvier 2013. Pdf
- What's in the pants of ants in France? de environmentaldefence.ca, 11 janvier 2013. Pdf
- Ants adsorb detectable levels of phthalates. By Erin Weaver, 1er février 2013, GreenBuilding.com.
- Ants go marching one-by-one, Posted on January 17, 2013, By Lindsay Dahl (http://blog.saferchemicals.org/2013/)
- Phthalates Are Contaminating Ants – Greener Ideal, 15 January, 2013 ((http://guidesonn.com/raincoats/)
Study Finds Ants Are Contaminated With Phthalates, a Widespread Plastic Additive
by Morgana Matus, 01/09/13 (http://www.Inhabitat.com). Voir aussi http://www.theplasticfreetimes
- Widespread Phthalates Pollution Causing Reproductive Issues in Ants by Leigh Kim on January 11, 2013 (http://www.greenoptimistic.com).
- Ant Study Finds Phthalates Are Pervasive, January 16, 2013 By Dale McGeehon (http://www.polymersolutions.com/blog/).
- Study Finds Phthalates, Key Additive in Vinyl, Are Contaminating Ants by Lloyd Alter, January 9, 2013 (http://www.treehugger.com/green-architecture/).
- Phthalates Are Contaminating Ants by Susmita Baral, January 10, 2013 (http://www.greenerideal.com/lifestyle/).